Friday, May 9, 2014

I have also been working on 2d assets for a friend's animation this semester called "Beach Body" Here is the 2d scent "smoke" I did for his 3d animation. This took a lot of effort to figure out but we settled on giving me an enormous sized playblast that encompassed the total area the camera would travel with some buffer space. The camera is represented by the little shaded box, in this way I could animate simply from point A to B and do the translation myself without having to keep up with the camera. This took more time than I expected to get it looking right but I am happy with it.

I also was asked to make a caricature of Steve Buscemi for the animation to be used as a texture on a lotion label. This was lots of fun and great practice in photoshop painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment